1.05.2011

Happy Thursday!

Hello friends.

Here are some pretty pointless tidbits for you to read over:

1. Got a tumblr for the more random blog posts: beyondmanyseas.tumblr.com
[yes, I realize I am really reaching for the stars on this New Years resolution...so be it]
2. My Christmas tree remains intact and is not coming down any time soon.
3. My favorite kid, Helmet-head Ted (aka - Teddy Bear) is no longer at ILS. My heart breaks again every Tuesday and Thursday he is not in my class.
4. I am recruiting people to come visit me. What are you really doing with your money and time?
5. Nutella is currently the most excessive part of my diet. Finding international markets is always a bit of a mistake.
6. I have had a total of 3 epic dance parties alone in my apartment in the past 4 days. I recommend it to all of you who have a little groove in your heart.
7. I keep getting the sweetest thoughts and messages from wonderful friends at home. I have to say I have been feeling very thankful for the people in my life. How exciting where we all are!
8. I miss peanut butter m&ms. If you feel so inclined, my address is posted at the bottom of this message....
9. I am now reading manuscripts for independent novels. Anyone need a freelance editor??
10. I find myself listening to old school, good for the heart, music -- on repeat this week.
This includes: 100 years: Five For Fighting; There She Goes: Six Pence None The Richer; Drops of Jupiter: Train; Banana Pancakes: Jack Johnson.

Have a fabulous day -- and don't forget to do a little dance. Lord Byron once said:






2 comments:

  1. My address:

    Busan, Haeundae-gu
    Jwa-dong 1461-3
    Blue Square Apt. A-1411
    South Korea


    .....Only if you wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the random blog posts : ) what is a tumblr? #4 I am working on having finalized in the next week. I will let you know the results. Your are precious and filled with the joy of the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete